Endoscope Cabinets and Scope Transport Carts
The new MASS™ truAIR™ Drying Cabinet is designed to provide HEPA-filtered, pressurized airflow directly into the cabinet itself and continuous positive air pressure through each endoscope lumen. This MASS™ proprietary system achieves these standards at an unprecedented value, enabling most facilities to meet higher standards and provide their patients with the best in infection control for endoscope storage.
We work with you to design and build an efficient storage system to best utilize and track inventory in various sizes and quantities including colonoscopes, EUS scopes, TEE probes, bronchoscopes, cystoscopes, laparoscopes and small or large-diameter scopes. Our Secure-A-Scope™ cabinets set the standard for endoscope lockers, cabinets, and accessibility. We also offer a wide variety of endoscopy and procedure carts.
THE JOINT COMMISSION COMPLIANT
- Two filtered ambient air vents
- Easy-to-clean removable drip tray
- No contact between scopes and drip tray
- Scopes separated from other scopes
- Scopes hang straight, not coiled
- Available with multiple padded walls to
protect distal tip
- Keyless entry lock
- LED lights for easy viewing and scope
- Proprietary EUS holder to securely store
- Security and Accessibility
- Storage Needs Analysis
- Free Engineering CAD Design Service
- Mobile and Architectural Solutions
- Service Department for custom
installation and all on-site service needs
- Simply engineered
- Positive loading and unloading so user
knows scopes are securely in place
- Highest hanging height in the industry
- Front holders rotate for easy access to
rear scopes and even scope rotation
- High quality molded ABS holding system
- Contiguous holder with no welds, glues
or cavities, preventing scope
Large Endoscope Storage Cabinets
FIXED WALL STORAGE CABINETS
- Revolutionary new design sets the standard for scope storage and accessibility.
- MASS™ endoscope storage cabinets satisfy most hospital’s infection control needs, providing successful inspections from The Joint Commission.
- Rotating scope holders make loading and removing scopes safe, easy, and secure.
- Scope holders engineered to protect scope heads and support umbilicals.
- Back wall of cabinet padded vinyl to prevent damage to distal tips.
- Removable drip tray.
- Filtered ambient air vents.
- Designed for colonoscopes, upper GI scopes, EUS scopes, enteroscopy scopes, and other specialty endoscopes.
Small Endoscope Storage Cabinets
SECURE-A-SCOPE™ ENDOSCOPE STORAGE CABINETS
- Vertically and independently adjustable upper and lower scope supports.
- Holds 4 – 8 small diameter scopes.
- 3-point locking, clear hinged door.
- Wall mounted for loading and removing scopes safely, easily, and securely.
- Silicone inserts gently cushion and support any scope.
- Available for immediate shipment.
- Specifically designed for small scopes such as ENT, bronchoscopy, upper GI, cystoscopes, TEE probes, and other specialized scopes.
ENDOSCOPY TRANSPORT CART
- Safely transport endoscopes to prevent damage to delicate components.
- Minimize direct handling.
- Minimize exposure to airborne contaminates.
- Unique extra-deep tray to safely transport endoscopes and add user
safety and stability.
- Utilize scope tray to presoak endoscopes after procedure
Specialized GI Procedure Carts
SPECIALIZED GI PROCEDURE CARTS
- Stock specific GI procedures such as ERCP, dilation and other endo therapies.
- The right size cart for every task.
- Customized interiors and accessories.
GI LAB DESIGN
WE CAN HELP YOU DESIGN OR UPDATE YOUR GI LAB
- Our in-house team of engineers, designers, and architects are available to assist you in designing a GI lab that is tailored to your specific needs.
GI LAB DESIGN
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Request your personalized CAD and Inventor Product drawings today!
OUR DESIGN TEAM
- Equipment Planners
- Infection Control
- The Joint Commission Compliance
- Maximize Time, Space, and Productivity