MASS™ truAIR™ HEPA-Grade Endoscope Drying Cabinet
MASS™ truAIR™ Drying Cabinet
Storage and Protection for 9 flexible endoscopes.
18 3⁄4”D X 40 7⁄8”W X 93 3⁄4”H
Provides HEPA-filtered, airflow directly into the cabinet itself and continuous positive air pressure through each endoscope lumen at 99.97% filtration up to 0.3µm.
Fully compliant with The Joint Commission, AORN, SGNA, and other standards and guidelines.1-5
This MASS™ proprietary system achieves these standards at an unprecedented value, enabling most facilities to meet higher standards and provide their patients with the best in infection control for endoscope storage.
- Hospital Air
- Powder coated metal
– Antimicrobial paint
- Store 9 flexible endoscopes
Reusable Drying Connectors
- Including Auxiliary Water
Padded Lower Wall
- Distal tip protection
- Locking glass door
- MASS™ truHEPA™ filtered air
- Quick disconnect
- 9 connectors
Removable Drip Tray
Center Separator Scope Rack
- Minimize risk of overlapping umbilical and insertion tube
Pre-Cut Mounting Slots
- Simplifies the installation process
Notched Cabinet Base
- Flush fit for coved flooring
1. Burlingame, B., Denholm, B., Link, T., Ogg, M., Spruce, L., Spry, C., Van Wicklin, S., Wood, A. Guidelines for Perioperative Practice. Denver, CO: Association of periOperative Registered Nurses; 2016.
2. A Joint Commission/FDA Webinar on Reprocessing of Scopes Transcript. The Joint Commission. Available at: http://www.jointcommission.org/assets/1/6/A_Joint_CommissionFDA_Webinar_on_Reprocessing_of_Scopes_Transcript.pdf. Accessed April 26, 2016.
3. GI Endoscope Reprocessing. Olympus America. 2016. Available at: http://medical.olympusamerica.com/customer-resources/cleaning-disinfection-sterilization/cds-instructions/gi-endoscope-reprocessing. Accessed May 19, 2016.
4. Instructions for Use (Reprocessing/Maintenance). Pentax. Available at: http://pentaxmedical.com/pentax/download/fstore/uploadFiles/Pdfs/Other%20Documents/Z863-R16_E_90i,%2090K(reprocessing).pdf. Accessed May 19, 2016.
5. Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates, Inc. Standards of Infection Prevention in Reprocessing of Flexible Gastrointestinal Endoscopes, 2015. Available at: https://www.sgna.org/Portals/0/Standards%20for%20reprocessing%20 endoscopes_FINAL_2.22.pdf. Accessed May 12, 2016